Auto Accident Lawyer in San Francisco
Defending Injury Victims in the Bay Area Since 1980
Free Case Review: Call (415) 940-7176
Car accidents happen every day, many leading to serious injuries for the
people involved. Too often, these highway collisions occur due to one
or more drivers being distracted, disregarding traffic signs, or even
driving drunk. Resulting injuries could have been caused or exacerbated
by faulty car parts, such as airbags. If your accident and injuries were
preventable, call Rouda Feder Tietjen & McGuinn to discover your legal options.
When you need an accident attorney, it’s in your best interests to
choose one with a proven track record of success. Here are a few examples
of the many car accident cases we have handled for our clients in the Bay Area:
- $13.4 million for a woman who suffered back injuries in an accident caused
by a driver who fell asleep at the wheel
- $5.7 million for a fatal drunk driving accident near San Francisco International Airport
- $3.8 million for a fatal car accident on I-280 in San Francisco
- $3.7 million for a cab and shuttle bus accident on the 101
Why choose our San Francisco auto accident lawyers?
- We have resolved thousands of cases in the Bay Area
- Our clients have recovered more than $350 million
- AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® for ethics & skill
Best Lawyers in America® for Plaintiff Personal Injury Litigation
Discuss your options in a
free, no-obligation consultation: Contact us today!
Causes of Automobile Accidents
Examples of distracted or irresponsible actions that can lead to car crashes include:
- Improper car maintenance; bald tires, worn brake pads, and so on
- Speeding / driving too fast for weather conditions
- Aggressive driving exhibited in tailgating, passing on the right, and other actions
- Driving while talking on the phone, eating, applying makeup, or texting
- Driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs
- Road conditions or visibility problems contributing to the collision
It is important to discuss these and other variables with a knowledgeable
San Francisco car accident lawyer as soon as possible. The best way to
assess your case is to
speak with a lawyer, and from there you can make decisions regarding what the next step should
be. Protecting your future requires taking steps today.
Other Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Cases We Handle
Traveling of any sorts can be a daunting experience, but when you factor
in the possibility of an accident, it can be gut-wrenching. Injuries caused
by transportation accidents can be minor or severe, but regardless of
the severity, you need legal representation that can help you seek compensation.
These large metal structures can cause damage to you, other people, and
property within the blink of an eye.
At RFTM, our car accident lawyers also represent victims in accidents that involve:
Should an accident be caused by an unsafe roadway, we can work to find
the negligent party accountable, whether it is the construction company,
a government entity, or some other individual. Dangers roads contribute
to a large number of accidents and when this happens, our San Francisco
personal injury attorneys work to help you secure compensation.
Your Free Consultation is Risk-Free
When you have questions about any type of personal injury case, it is important
that you know of a trustworthy advocate you can call for advice and perspective.
Our team at Rouda Feder Tietjen & McGuinn is prepared to answer your
questions, providing a voice of clarity during what may be a confusing
time. You can rely on us.
Don't face the aftermath of a car accident alone:
Call our team
at (415) 940-7176 for your
free case review
to get started.