A Legal Team Consistently Recognized by Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is well known as one of the top legal ranking organizations in the country, and each year, the organization releases the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists to honor those attorneys considered to be “outstanding” in their field and region. At Rouda Feder Tietjen & McGuinn, we’re excited to share that Super Lawyers has once again recognized our experienced legal team, by selecting five of our personal injury attorneys to either the 2020 Super Lawyers or Rising Stars lists!
To be considered for one of these honors, an attorney must first receive peer nominations and positive client feedback. Then, the Super Lawyers team uses a patented multiphase selection process to score each candidate on 12 different metrics of professional success in the law, from verdicts and settlements to community work. Finally, candidates must pass a peer review with the Blue Ribbon Panel, composed of the top scorers in their state and practice area.
The RFTM attorneys selected to receive these prestigious awards in 2020:
- Timothy G. Tietjen: Selected to Super Lawyers 2006 - 2020 in Personal Injury – General, Personal Injury – Products, and Professional Liability
- Cynthia McGuinn: Selected to Super Lawyers 2005 - 2020 in Personal Injury – General, Personal Injury – Products, and Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
- June P. Bashant: Selected to Super Lawyers 2014 - 2020 in Personal Injury – General, Personal Injury – Products, and Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
- John M. Feder: Selected to Super Lawyers 2006 – 2020 in Personal Injury – General, Personal Injury – Products, and Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
- Robert Igleheart: Selected to Rising Stars in 2020 in Personal Injury – General
According to Super Lawyers, only the top 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40 will be selected to Rising Stars in each state, with only 5% of attorneys selected to Super Lawyers. With so many of our partners and trial attorneys chosen for these exclusive honors year after year, Rouda Feder Tietjen & McGuinn has continued to demonstrate its strong record of success. Our primary goals are to help injury victims and hold negligent parties accountable – and with that client-focused approach, we’ve received many other awards and accolades from organizations like Martindale-Hubbell®, Best Lawyers in America, and U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms.”
Read more in our Press Release.
If you need to speak with an attorney about your injuries, call our award-winning team today at (415) 940-7176!